Friday, November 30, 2012

Chaos

I sat down with the intention of making a little progress on the "photography" section of this blog. You know, add photos, contact information and maybe even a little blurb about my shooting style and how I strive to ensure "Picture Day" isn't awkward and uncomfortable or smack dab in the middle of the Sunday football game.

 It took me approximately 6 seconds to realize that wasn't going to happen.

I'm just going to cut to the chase and say that life lately? It has been complete chaos. Our house looks like its been hit by a tornado. No, not strong winds and minor debris...a legit natural disaster. Dishes in the sink, baskets of unfolded laundry EVERYWHERE and unopened mail piled on the counter. Matty is sick, Tyler is bored {thank you Winter} and Ryan and I? We are so darn exhausted tired. This week has been spent consoling the inconsolable, mopping up baby vomit and screaming "Santa's watching you!" six billion times a day. If you know me at all, you know that when life gets like this, I can NOT cope. 
  1. I need clean
  2. I need organized 
  3. I need structure 
 ...none of which are in the cards.  

So, until Matty stops crying, Tyler stops complaining and the holidays are behind us, the smorgasbord {yes, I said smorgasbord} of shots below will have to do.















Happy Friday! 

No comments:

Post a Comment